Greeting from Inkbird

Inkbird

Chiligrünschnabel
Händler
Hi all,

I'm happy to join the forum. Please allow me to introduce myself.

This is Marina from Inkbird tech, we are supplier of temperature controllers, cooking thermometers, heating mats ect.

I found the forum in google and ask to join just now. I find some posts about our products, I want to give some support when my help is needed. Inkbird units for the new year gifts, I want to do it. Now, I want to contact the admins first.

Thanks all.

Inkbird

Chiligrünschnabel
Händler
For the coming Christmas and New Year, Inkbird being the supplier of BBQ Grill thermometers, and we have temperature & humidity controller for chili planting.

If it's ok to giveaway few free units as New Year gift, that will be great. But I do not how to contact the admins to do it, anyone have ideas? Thanks

5chm177y

Der um die Chilis tanzt
Contact @Hombre for further Information. He will give you advise.

Either you or another Inkbird Member already had a conversation with him (he is the one who gave you the "Dealer sign".

Are you using google translator for reading the german stuff? Some people don't speak english fluently (i can only talk and my grammar is awful).
If so the german members could write in german and you would be able to read it.

Here comes how to start a conversation:
Follow this Link @Hombre ans this is what you see
Screenshot_20171215-084114.png
Press "Unterhaltung beginnen"

Following will pop up
Screenshot_20171215-084145.jpg
Fill in "Thema der Unterhaltung" for example "question free giveaways"

Write your questions in the big box below and press the green button "Unterhaltung beginnen" to Start the conversation.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Oben Unten