Wer möchte eine Heizmatte für Sämlinge Aussaat, Reptil Aquarium ect kostenlos bekommen?

Inkbird

Jalapenogenießer
Händler
Hello friends,

The weather is getting cooler lately. I think you need a heating mat for your indoor greenhouse / germination / reptile / possessions / aquarium ect

Heating mat for indoor greenhouse seedlings
http://amzla.com/u8dhyyxw4x87

Heating mat for reptiles / pets / aquarium
http://amzla.com/rlapkjkhom05

Please leave a comment which model you need. I will randomly pick 2 winners on October 20th

At the same time, Amazon Prime Day is from October 13-14. If you need them, you can order now with a 20% discount. For more discounted products, check out Amazon, don't miss the deals, hahaha

Note: LERWAY is another Inkbird Tech brand. Don't worry about the quality and service. We try our best to serve you!

greetings
Inkbird

3.jpg

1-14w.jpg

Chili-Angler

Jolokiajunkie
Auch ich brauch das 1. Model. Ich würde es benutzen um die richtige Temperatur im Minigewächshaus zu haben, damit die Chilisamen keimen.
Danke für die Aktion :thumbsup:

ChiliChips

Dauerscharfesser
THX for the opportunity :thumbsup:
I would also lovely get the first mat: "Heating mat for indoor greenhouse seedlings" and try out if its more effective than w/o

Niy

Jalapenogenießer
I would like to test the 2nd model
And may I suggest a different text, because the German translation is pretty bad?

C18H29NO3

Romanes eunt domus
Nice idea! May I ask why the second mat isn't suitable for growing seedlings?

Anyway, I'd like to test the first option or the second one, if it works for plants too ;)

chris_s3

⚜️
Nice idea! May I ask why the second mat isn't suitable for growing seedlings?

Anyway, I'd like to test the first option or the second one, if it works for plants too ;)

Klappen wird das genau so. Es wird eher um die Abmessungen der Matte gehen.

Matte 1: 21W(52,7 x 25,4cm) eher passend für ein MGH.

Matte 2: 5W(14 x 15cm), 14W(28 x 28cm) laut Link im ersten Beitrag wird ein 2er Pack 5W verlost.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hexenfeuer

Chiligrünschnabel
Doesn't matter which size. Would test the heating mat as a replacement for one of the heating lamps to create a relax area for my water dragons.

Oben Unten